Winter and house plants always make for some unique challenges. Watering, light, temperatures dipping, heat and dry air all can play a part in the way houseplants hold up during the winter months.
Instead of looking all over the Plant-Care.com site I decided to provide links to articles to help make winter care easy.
- Cold Care House Plants – Houseplants That Handle Cooler Temperatures
- How To Analyze Your Home’s Microclimate for Houseplants
- House Plants and Winter Plant Light
- Tips on Preparing Indoor House Plants for Winter
- Cold Damage on Tropical Plants
- Aglaonema ‘Silver Queen’, Cold Damage and Spring!
- Cold or Frozen House Plants – Now What?