House Plant Care: Getting Started
There is something special about indoor house plants, so many stories they could tell.
House plants can be a focal point of a room, a family member who travels from house to house, watching the kids grow up, a gift from a special friend, or simply a way to bring a little of the outdoors indoors.
Whatever the reason – a colorful Bromeliad, elegant Phalaenopsis Moth Orchid, unique character Dracaena, stately Palm, durable Aglaonema or a Peace Lily, a handsome Ficus Tree or countless other plants – the simple addition of a houseplant can add warmth, charm and transform a room.
Houseplants can grow in a variety of containers – clay pots to soda bottles, multitude of soil mixtures, including lightweight rock. Throw in a attractive decorative container, and you create – one-of-a-kind Art.
Care for indoor house plants does not need to be difficult. Anyone can learn the simple steps required to have plants look great year round and provide color as well.
These tutorials can help you begin your indoor houseplant journey:
Your Home Environment And The Best Houseplants
- Analyzing Your Home’s Environment for Plants
- House Plants for Low, Medium and High Light
- Houseplant Buying Tips
House Plant Care & Culture
- House Plant Watering – Thorough is Good!
- Repotting House Plants – Essentials
- Fertilizer & Houseplants Should You Fertilize House Plants – The Verdict Explained?
- Control Houseplant Pests – Naturally
- Cleaning House Plants Make Them Happy and Work Better
Problems with Houseplants?
- Diagnosing Indoor Plant Problems
- Your Houseplants are Talking… Are You Listening?
- How To Handle Indoor Plant Pests
There’s a lot more to discover about the topic of House Plants, so sign up for our free newsletter for updates from Plant-Care.com to learn more.
Tips To Improve Your Plant Care
Sign Up For My Free Daily Newsletter
We will never share your email address period.