Indoor plant care for some unique varieties!!!
Some of these “houseplants” can be used indoors or in the landscape but they don’t fit a group. That doesn’t mean we can’t give you some basics on these unique and different “other” indoor/outdoor plant care varieties.
Some you can find at the local garden center but others you may not! Plus you’ll find information the plant tags leave off or confuse you on like fertilizing and natural pest control the garden center may not have a clue about… enjoy!
- Aralia for Interiors
- Aralia elegantissima
- Cereus peruvianus – night blooming cereus
- Crotons – Colorful Plants for Indoors
- Pony Tail Palm – Nolina recurvata
- Schefflera arboricola – Dwarf Umbrella Tree
- Schefflera amate – The Dwarf Umbrella’s Big Brother
- Schefflera, aralia, false aralia, elegantissma
- Super Dwarf Banana
- White Bird of Paradise – Strelitzia Nicolai
- ZZ Plant – Zamioculcas Zamiifolia
Discover the Natural Solution For These Plant Pest! Everyone fights bug problems from time to time! But, homeowners have few safe solutions… until now! Click here to read our latest article on an easy, safe, natural solution for your houseplant pests!